19 May, 2011

Can A Boy And A Girl Be Just Friends?

We are looking for a friend to share our thoughts, ideas, emotions, and even our dark secrets. We can tell to them our greatest fears, happiness, experiences, as well as our past and our plan for our future.

A friend is someone we can talk and ready to listen to us all-ears… he or she is our constant buddy…. a companion. They truly care for us aside from our family circle. And you know that? Sometimes they like more than our brother or a sister.

When l was in college I had my “TWO MALE FRIENDS”. They were my buddies anywhere I goes. They were my brothers to me. We used to hang-out after school and do our scholastic activities and obligations together. We stroll in the mall even though there were times we had no money. All we had to do was chatting at one corner about some funny things. We are so happy together.

As “MALE FRIENDS” they were having “great respect” towards on me. Since they’re both “only son” in their own families, that is why they treat me as their sister. They spoiled most of the times. And since, I’m the only female friends to them that is why they taking care of me so much. They loved me “AS A FRIEND”…. And they “RESPECT” me that is the most important.

After our college graduation my male friends started to work out of the country. But despite our distance we still communicate once-in-a-while and our friendships are still there.
Based upon my own experiences….. A boy and a Girl can be a “GOOD FRIENDS” as long as they do know their BOUNDARIES and LIMITATIONS. They “RESPECT” each other and “LOVE” one another “ONLY AS FRIENDS”.



MAKE SURE NOT TO  CLOSELY BEFRIEND ANY GUY THAT FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE


Many may want to argue this point and say things like " I have lots of guy friends." Maybe. There are cases that can make  a guy and a girl  be  bosom friends:

1. The guy is g*y or the girl is a lesbian
2. The guy does not find you
attractive
3. The guy already has a woman much higher than you on the ladder
4. The guy has no girl sibling(s)

5. The guys knows their boundaries
 Most guys know this intuitively. Most girls doubt. I have a challenge for all of you girls who still doubt. Pick a guy who does not meet any of the criterions on the above list that you think is your friend. Then ask yourself this question: If you were both alone at his place one night, and you excused yourself to the bathroom and came out naked and asked him to have sex with you would he:


1. Tell you he doesn't want to risk the beautiful friendship you have created with messy physical entanglements.
2. Comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment